ReVIVA First Aid and Resuscitation Training Pty Ltd is an Australian owned company that has been in operation since February 1998.
Our focus is delivering quality, industry specific and flexible training in first aid and resuscitation. We are accredited with and accountable to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
The expansion of ReVIVA’s operations is largely due to our commitment to our Mission, Vision and Values:
Every day, we help our clients to become: INFORMED, PREPARED and CONFIDENT to apply first aid to those in need. We achieve this through adhering to the following principles:
- Achieve confidence in the knowledge of first aid
- Develop a professional relationship with all Business Clients
- Address the complexity and diversity of business WHS/OHS requirements
- Dissect training into a simple, step by step process, and;
- Make sure clients walk out of the training room with the utmost confidence
Re:VIVA will be regarded Australia-wide as the provider of choice, assisting clients in ALL industries to achieve confidence through exceptional training and service.
- Pride – in what we do and in wearing ReVIVA’s uniform
- Excellence – in everything we do
- Knowledge – be informed with current best practices via professional development
- Confident – in applying the skills
- Unique – dare to be different
- Exclusive – our clients won’t forget us
- Fun – enjoy what you do and show passion in delivering training
ReVIVA continues to expand its operations and client base through the commitment to these principles. ReVIVA delivers industry-specific first aid training to a broad range of industries including Government, private and public sectors.