ReVIVA is now recruiting trainers and assessors for first aid and affiliated courses.
If you are interested in joining our team, please complete the form below and attach your latest CV/resume to your submission.
A successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Exceptional communication qualities with an engaging and enthusiastic manner
- Must be Covid 19 fully vaccinated
- Latest TAE40116, or previous TAE40110 + TAELLN411 + TAEASS502 requirements
- An ABN as successful applicants will be contracted trainers
- Submit CV with contact details of referees and workplace references as reference checks will be undertaken
- WWCC – Working With Children Check
- National Police Records check
- Able to drive (own vehicle) across Sydney Metro and greater Sydney Metro region to deliver training
- Be prepared to deliver training as per Reviva’s delivery method, guidelines, policies and procedures
- Reviva will supply to the successful applicants the following:
- If applicable, insurance coverage including public liability and professional indemnity
- ReVIVA to supply all training & assessment materials, consumables and equipment (if required)