If you are interested in joining our team, please complete the form below and attach your latest CV/resume to your submission.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Advanced ability to provide technical assistance, resolve issues, and recommend improvements
- Excellent interpersonal and recordkeeping skills
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- We are seeking an experienced administrative assistant to oversee the day-to-day operations with our clients and be responsible for collecting information on how to best serve our clients. You will report directly to senior management and work closely with the team.
- Manage all client accounts/bookings from beginning to end and ensure all procedures are followed correctly.
- Process client enquiries and concerns and referring enquiries to appropriate team members when required
- Providing clients with assistance and advice on products and services
- Manage all bookings via the student management system
- Maintain and build positive client relations via excellent communication, checking in regularly with the client, following up on existing processes and client feedback
- Constantly reviewing procedures to identify improvement strategies to strengthen internal processes and client services outcomes
- This position will introduce you to a broad industry base and an opportunity to work with an industry leading organisation with an impeccable reputation for quality training and client service.
- Work with a small and dedicated team with 24 years of experience.