Terms & Conditions of Enrolment in a course conducted by ReVIVA First Aid & Resuscitation Training Pty Ltd (“ReVIVA”):
1. Confirmation of Booking: Payment in full is required prior to course commencement to secure a place with all Re:VIVA’s First Aid Courses. This includes any Transfer Fees that may be applied to multiple transfer participants (see Terms and Conditions 5: “Transferring to another course after Enrolment” below).
2. Refunds prior to a course commencement: A full refund will be issued if written requests for refunds are received 7 days prior to your nominated course commencement date. Written requests must be addressed to: Re:VIVA First Aid Training. Alexandria Business Hub PO Box 6194 NSW 2015. Refunds will be issued within 14 days of written notification. Requests for refunds in writing less than 7 days prior to the course commencement, will incur a $27.50 (GST included) administration fee.
3. Refunds requested after course completed: There are no refunds given to clients of Re:VIVA after the completion date of the course they were confirmed enrolled. However, Clause 4 is still applicable as long as they notify Re:VIVA within seven days of non attendance.
4. Non-Attendance to a course without prior notice to Re:VIVA: Where a participant is prevented from attending a course due to illness or any other reason deemed reasonable by Re:VIVA, the participant is required to contact Re:VIVA Tel: 1300 738 482, within 7 days after the original course enrolment date, to organise a transfer. If no notification of non-attendance is given within a 7-day period after the original course commencement date, the participant will forfeit 100% of the course fee. If notification is given within the 7 day period, the participant is permitted one free transfer in accordance with Terms and Conditions 5: “Transferring to another course after Enrolment” below.
5. Transferring to another course after Enrolment: All participants of a Re:VIVA course are granted one free transfer after confirmation of booking. This includes students who failed to attend a course they were confirmed in. Any further request for a transfer will incur a Transfer Service Fee of $16.50 (GST included) per transfer. Qualifications will not be issued until all Transfer Service Fees are paid in full. Contact Re:VIVA Tel: 1300 738 482 to arrange a transfer.
6. Incompletion of course: If a participant leaves prior to the completion of all assessment tasks during the face-to-face training, Re:VIVA will attempt to reschedule the participant in the next course offered, with no additional fee to the participant. Re:VIVA’s Transfer Services Fee will take effect for any further transfer requests (see Terms and Conditions 5: “Transferring to another course after Enrolment”). If unable to reschedule, Re:VIVA will retain a $33.00 (GST included) administration fee, & refund the participant the balance. Refunds will be made available within 14 days of written notification to Re:VIVA by the participant. If no notification of incompletion of course is given to Re:VIVA Tel: 1300 738 482 within a 7 day period from the original course commencement date, the participant will forfeit 100% of the course fee.
7. Cancellation of course by Re:VIVA: Re:VIVA reserves the right to cancel courses, or change dates if necessary. In the event of course cancellation by Re:VIVA, every effort will be made to transfer participants to another scheduled course with minimum inconvenience, or award a full refund to participants if requested. Refunds will be made available within 14 days notification by Re:VIVA to the participant, if a transfer cannot be arranged.
8. Participation: It is a requirement to achieve competency that participants engage in physical activity during the course, & interact with the Trainer & other participants.
9. “Special Needs/Disability:” You are under no duty to disclose a disability to Re:VIVA unless you want us to help you with equipment/procedures during training. For participants with “Special Needs/Disabilities,” every reasonable endeavour will be made by Re:VIVA to accommodate your requirements in order for you to demonstrate competency during the course. However Re:VIVA has a responsibility to ensure the safety & wellbeing of its staff and students, & where risk is assessed as high, your request may be limited. Re:VIVA will provide flexible assessment options for individuals with Language, Literacy and Numeracy special needs. ‘Special Needs’ includes breastfeeding mothers requesting time for feeding during training sessions.
10. Mutual Recognition of other Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s): Re:VIVA recognises the qualifications of any other RTO relating to the qualifications issued under Re:VIVA’s scope of registration.
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Re:Viva First Aid & Resuscitation Training is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form and your training activity data) may be used or disclosed by Re:Viva First Aid & Resuscitation Training for statistical, regulatory and research purposes. Re:Viva First Aid & Resuscitation Training may disclose your personal information for these purposes to third parties, including:
• School – if you are a secondary student undertaking VET, including a school-based apprenticeship or traineeship;
• Employer – if you are enrolled in training paid by your employer;
• Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies;
• Organisations conducting student surveys; and
Personal information disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
• Issuing statements of attainment or qualification, and populating authenticated VET transcripts;
• Facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys;
• Understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
• Administering VET, including programme administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation
You may receive an NCVER student survey which may be administered by an NCVER employee, agent or third-party contractor. You may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au).
Policies & Procedures of ReVIVA First Aid & Resuscitation Training Pty Ltd